[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
www.tccomputers.co.nz - View topic - General Chit Chat
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Apr 27th, '24, 15:17

Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 41  Next
General Chit Chat 
TC Computers Regular

Post Re: General Chit Chat
didn't want to be left out of this auction so have put my 5 cents in as well

Feb 14th, '14, 16:30
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks guys. Must be valentine's day.

Hugs LOL

Feb 14th, '14, 16:59
Profile ICQ WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

I wonder if he will relist

Feb 14th, '14, 19:00
Profile ICQ WWW
TC Computers Regular

well done boys that was classic! the forums best moment yet! Dan would have loved it! great fun reading it

Feb 14th, '14, 19:45
TC Computers Regular

:lol: :twisted:

Feb 15th, '14, 10:18
TC Computers Regular

off to Melbourne on Monday, never been to that city so something new, be spending Friday, Saturday at track waiting for the first race of the F1 season to kick off on Sunday yahoo!!!!! got tickets in Prost grandstand so the view should be pretty good, wife will be doing something else not at track so all will be good, not that I would think of ogling the scantily clad girlies, yeah right!!!!!!!,will catch up when I get back

Mar 8th, '14, 18:02
TC Computers Regular

cool! and the v8 supercars will be there too man! take some ear plugs as the reckon the F1s very loud, have fun man!

Mar 8th, '14, 20:36

I hate you!! But seriously, have a great time you lucky bastard!

Mar 8th, '14, 21:19
TC Computers Regular

Was there 10 years ago, seated on the start/finish line, over looked McLaren & Ferrari pits. Have an awesome couple of days. Yes get ear plugs, its unbelievably loud.

Mar 9th, '14, 22:51
TC Computers Regular

Albert Park ,great track!! loved every minute of the build up and then the main event Grand Prix, racing was bloody excellent, yes I know a lot of folks bitching on that the noise level and race pace was down on other years, but I DONT FUCKING CARE it was still bloody brilliant, Mclarens 2nd 3rd yahoo what more could I want, some sad looking Aussies on Monday morning after the aussie was disqualified but again who cares, not me!, save your pennies lads and lets all go next year cos I will be, didn't take any notice of the boobies in skimpy clothes, yeah right

Mar 19th, '14, 17:01
Reply to topic   [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 41  Next