[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 484: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 484: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3707)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3707)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3707)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3707)
www.tccomputers.co.nz - View topic - All my stuff
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mar 29th, '24, 12:16

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
All my stuff 
TC Computers Regular

Post Re: All my stuff
the cars etc. that you purchased overseas are you planning on trying to recoup the whole price i.e. the auction win price plus postage price = total and then endeavour to sell at the total price, did that make sense, I'm sure to an Irishman it make sense

Feb 13th, '16, 14:33
Site Admin
Site Admin

Feb 13th, '16, 16:10
Profile ICQ WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

OK now it's on hold.

I need to display them better. Might have to setup a web page like this

http://slotcar.zanzaman.com/carsummary.html

Feb 13th, '16, 16:35
Profile ICQ WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just lloking at a few of the mag chassis's and I have around 12 with the weights on the front. Now they are hard to find LOL

Feb 13th, '16, 16:37
Profile ICQ WWW
TC Computers Regular

I understand I'm not very bright, but not sure how you are likely to get full price(auction win & postage) from buyers in NZ as there are not many collectors in NZ to pay for the more rare cars that they don't already have in their collections, best result would be to keep them and continue collecting and bugger the bills

Feb 13th, '16, 17:02
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well the sales of the Amiga's are doing fine at the moment. So bills at bay.

Feb 13th, '16, 17:27
Profile ICQ WWW

So that's a big fat "Nah" then to selling stuff??

Feb 13th, '16, 21:15
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oh i have alot of doubles etc, so will be getting them gone. Wifes stroke brings in alot of bills.

Feb 13th, '16, 21:46
Profile ICQ WWW
TC Computers Regular

is this a ploy to get us to chat to each other as its been very quite recently,"I'm going to sell all my stuff" hahahahaha got ya ,only joking again lol

Feb 14th, '16, 15:01
Site Admin
Site Admin

Not a ploy, but nice to see the chatting.

Feb 14th, '16, 15:33
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2