[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 484: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 484: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3707)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3707)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3707)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3707)
www.tccomputers.co.nz - View topic - Passing of a legend
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mar 30th, '24, 04:52

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Passing of a legend 
TC Computers Regular

Post Re: Passing of a legend
great idea!

Jul 24th, '12, 07:58
Site Admin
Site Admin

And let me know as well.

Still hard to believe.

Jul 24th, '12, 09:07
Profile ICQ WWW
TC Computers Regular

Extremely horrid news. Definately a great man, especially for us kiwi HO slotters.
My thoughts go out to his family in this trying time. :(

I am more than happy to contribute towards some flowers/card etc from our group.

Jul 24th, '12, 16:12

Dan was a truely top guy who always made a special effort to help us Kiwi guys here in NZ, He was a true slot God and i know he will be sadly missed by me , 99 percent of my collection has come from Dan and all of it has now become much more valuable to me knowing it came from him
R.I.P Dan

Jul 24th, '12, 18:05
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dave, Are you looking at sending flowers As keen to put into the cost.

Jul 26th, '12, 17:32
Profile ICQ WWW

Dan and I made a pact that if one of us passed away before the other we would like a song relevant to our lives played in our honor. Since his funeral is today I am honoring my part of the deal here with his friends and acquaintances. I need to point out that the lyrics to this song don't relate to a person they relate to how Dan felt about going to and returning from the war and the country he loved but did not like!

You will be sadly missed my friend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFGzIf_8 ... re=related

Jul 29th, '12, 13:53
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jul 29th, '12, 17:14
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2